Cream Cheese Filling:
150g Cream Cheese
2 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
3 tbsp lemon curd
1 slice sponge cake
50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
How to make:
- Whip together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Then, add yogurt and whip some more.
- Split the sponge cake into 4 pieces.
- Put one piece into the bottom of a cocktail glass.
- Then, layer the cream cheese filling, lemon curd, blueberries, and other pieces of sponge cake.
- Top off with meringues and pour Baileys on top of the dessert.