A cocktail for all versions of you!
Whether you are in a chilled mood, feeling a little bit spicy or just want a bit of adventure in your life, we are here to cater for all versions of you!
We all have those days when we are just in a funk and crave to spice things up.. We’re talking about a spicy margarita, what were you thinking? 😏😎
Sick of the plain ol’ vodka and cranberry or the Pornstar Martini? We get you! There is nothing worse than your go-to drink not matching the mood you’re in. Why not spice things up with our Spicy Marg recipe!
1. 50ml Blanco Tequila
2. 30ml Cointreau/Triple Sec
3. 20ml Fresh Lime Juice
4. 2 Slices of Jalapeno
5. Tajin Seasoning or Salt for Garnishing
6. A Handful of Ice
Time to spice things up!
1. Lets start off by rubbing a wedge of lime around the rim of the glass, then pour some of your Tajin or Salt into a bowl. Twist the glass into the Tajin or Salt so that the rim is coated nicely – Extra points to make it look cool for Insta photos!
2. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake it real good
3. Pop the top off and add in your ice and shake again until everything is nice and chilled
4. Strain into your rimmed glass from earlier
5. Garnish with a jalapeno pepper & enjoy! 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Friday night in with friends or your significant other and you want to add that touch of elegance to your evening? It has to be a Grey Goose Martini! Who needs an overpriced bar or restaurant when you can make the exact same in the comfort of your home? Get those martini glasses that you picked up in-store when you were feeling that little bit extra boujie and lets get started!! 🍸🍸🍸
1. 50ml Grey Goose Vodka
2. 10ml Martini Extra Dry Vermouth
3. Dash of Orange Bitters
4. Lemon for Garnish
Get set and shake!
1. Pop your martini glass into the freezer while you prepare your Grey Goose Martini
2. Pour your Grey Goose, Vermouth and Orange Bitters into your cocktail shaker, add some ice and give it a good shake until the shaker is cold
3. Stir through and strain your drink into the chilled Martini Glass
4. Garnish with a twist of lemon for that extra touch and enjoy, you deserve it! 😁😁😁
Is it just me or does sometimes your regular drink of choice just give you the ICK (or am I just weird)? From time to time, I like to think I am being adventurous by trying something new so if like me, you want to step out of that comfort zone of drink choices, I would recommend taking the step towards a Hugo Spitz with a twist by adding gin.
1. Small handful of mint leaves (finally that plant you bought put to use)
2. 20ml Elderflower Cordial
3. 20ml of your chosen Gin
4. Handful of Ice
5. 25ml of Soda water
6. 120ml Prosecco (that you didn’t re-gift thankfully)
7. 1 lime wedge, to garnish
8. 1 mint leave to garnish too.
How to do it:
1. Gently smush the mint in your glass of choice.
2. Pour in your elderflower cordial. The Gin of you choosing and give a stir.
3. Pop your ice into the glass pour your prosecco and soda into the glass. Give it a good mix to make sure you are fusing all part together.
4. Place your lime in the glass and garnish with the mint.
5. Enjoy your Hugo Spitz with Gin
Having a chilled night in pjs on, facemask on, hair in a hun-bun ready to sit down to watch some Netflix? Going to make yourself a G&T but sick of the same ole same but still want something that has Gin? A French 75; is the one! It has Gin and get this, prosecco too – it is a no brainer! Grab that gin and your favourite bottle of prosecco that maybe crossed your mind to re-gift it is time to chill out with a French 75!
1. 50ml of your choice of Gin
2. 5ml Sugar Syrup
3. 5ml Lemon Juice.
How to do it:
1. Get your cocktail shaker & put your gin, the sugar syrup and lemon juice into it and give it a good shake combing everything!
2. Add in your ice and give a good shake again.
3. Strain into your flute
4. Top with your prosecco or champagne and to the top!
5. Sit back, feet up and enjoy your French 75