How to make a mojito? Well a mojito is a traditional Cuban cocktail and often consists of five main ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water and mint. These ingredients combined create a sweet but citrusy flavour. The addition of mint is said to compliment the rum. A very popular summer drink and definitely worth knowing how to make.
What we suggest:
- 4 parts white rum (Find your favourite here)
- 3 parts lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Soda Water (we suggest Schweppes)
- Mint leaves
How to make a Mojito:
- Muddle the mint leaves with sugar and lime in a small jug.
- Add the white rum and top off with soda water
- Garnish with more mint leaves and serve with a straw
Share your cocktail creations on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our page using the hashtag #carryoutcocktails